Is your home or business protected?
Is your home or business protected from forced entry?
There has been an alarming increase in crime reported through various media outlets in recent weeks. You may have seen the much publicised alleged car theft and break and enter resulting in a police chase through the suburban streets of Brisbane recently. With these events in mind, there are measures you can take to ensure your premises and property is protected from theft and damage.
Have you conducted a recent security audit to ensure your home or premises are adequately protected from attempted break and enter?
Are your locks working correctly? Do they operate smoothly with all keys?
Have you considered an intercom system or alarm system for your added peace of mind?
Easy steps you can take to reduce your risk include
- Install double cylinder deadlocks on all entry doors
- Install window locks
- Install patio bolts on all sliding doors
- Keep spare keys for your house and car, locked away in a keybox
- Keep all documents, valuables and cash stored in a safe
- Rekey your locks if you are unsure who else has keys to your premises
Network Locksmiths and Security can assist you to ensure that your home or business is protected with the best security solutions and products available.
Call 0488 006 366 or email us today to book a no obligation free quotation to have your security requirements attended to with professional and prompt service at competitive rates!
Latest posts by Belinda Parker (see all)
- Unit Block Access Control using SALTO Systems - July 2, 2020
- SALTO SVN System Case Study – West Moreton Anglican College - July 1, 2020
- People Counting Solutions - June 15, 2020
- One of the challenges for installing access con...
- Utilising on board analytics with custom config...
- We can help reduce the spread of germs in your ...
- SVN-Flex – Card Updating at the door, whe...
- From the 2nd April 2019 the Concept 4000 securi...
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- July 2017
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013