Happy New Year! Don’t forget to service your safe!
With a New Year beginning, it’s a good time to schedule all those audits and reviews for your home or business security.
Do you know the last time your safe was serviced?
Do you know who has the combination or key to your safe?
Had difficulties getting into your safe recently?
If you aren’t sure of the answers to these questions or having trouble getting into your safe – then we can help!
To ensure your safe lock is working within specification and in good working order, a regular service is vital.
We can service your dial combination safe lock or key lock to ensure the longevity of your investment and minimise the risk of you being locked out.
Investing in a proactive safe service could potentially save you lost time and money to open a locked safe.
As leading safe technicians, we can help – so contact us today and book your safe service before it’s too late!
Latest posts by Belinda Parker (see all)
- Unit Block Access Control using SALTO Systems - July 2, 2020
- SALTO SVN System Case Study – West Moreton Anglican College - July 1, 2020
- People Counting Solutions - June 15, 2020
- One of the challenges for installing access con...
- Utilising on board analytics with custom config...
- We can help reduce the spread of germs in your ...
- SVN-Flex – Card Updating at the door, whe...
- From the 2nd April 2019 the Concept 4000 securi...
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- July 2017
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013