Our experienced and friendly team can supply, install and repair all types locks and door hardware for your commercial security requirements. We offer a wide range of commercial business security solutions to meet your needs.
Our experienced and qualified staff can project manage your security requirements for large scale installations or multi-site security solutions.
We are fully licensed and our tecnicians are trained in all products and services we offer. We are members of the Master Locksmiths Association of Australia, giving you peace of mind for quality workmanship and integrity.
We can supply and install a commercial security solution and offer a wide range of quality products to secure your business, which includes:
- Mobile locksmith service
- Master Key Systems
- Restricted Control key systems
- Keyless digital locks supplied and installed
- Electronic security and access control systems
- Intercoms and CCTV supplied and installed
- SALTO Systems supplied and installed
- Hotel Locking Solutions
- Door Hardware supplied and installed
- Cabinet locks supplied and installed
- Gate automation
- Alarm systems
- Safes supplied and installed
- Safe opening and relocation service
- Locks rekeyed to new keys
- Locks repaired
- Padlocks for all applications including safety lockout padlocks
- Energex Meter Box locks, keys and accessories
- Project Management Service
We hold current SCEC accreditation and can provide this on request. For more information on SCEC endorsed products and services, please contact us. To find out more about SCEC products go to the website scec.gov.au.
Our friendly and experienced team will work with you to develop security and locking systems for your business and commercial security requirements today and into the future.
- When a leading Brisbane Architect was planning ...
- In the last 12 months, the way we live, work an...
Trusted Professionals. Our team of Locksmiths, Safe Technicians and Electronic Security Technicians can provide an end to end security solution for every asset.
If you have any questions or need a hand, please contact us.